First Party Property Insurance Blog’s Top Ten Posts and Pages
1. Our Getting Started Home Page: we built this page a few months ago to help people navigate the Blog, and it was viewed over 8,000 times. If you haven’t seen it, it is by far and away the best way to navigate through the Blog and find what information you need.
2. Our List of the Biggest and Fastest Growing Florida Homeowners Insurers: viewed over 1,000 times during its limited time on the Blog. Surprisingly, most of the people we speak with did not pay attention to this; however, if you’re in this business, it’s the most important thing to know.
3. Florida Homeowners Insurance Claims for Water Leaks and Damage, and the Constant or Repeated Seepage Exclusion: viewed nearly 1,000 times this year. This massive post includes everything you need to know about the most popular coverage issue in Florida homeowners insurance claims.
4. A $7M Alleged Insurance Fraud – Espinosa Arrest Affidavit: approximately 1,000 times since being posted this year. Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to publish any of the updates. Nevertheless, this post is by far and away the most entertaining post on the Blog.
5. Florida Homeowners Insurance Statutes: we had over 800 visitors view this page. It’s a page you must bookmark right now in your web browser. It’s the only easy way to find the Florida homeowners insurance statutes, and we included tons of additional content to help you, too.
6. Problems and Solutions for Assignment of Benefits Claims: nearly 1,000 people visited our site for analysis on the assignment of benefits issues, and this was the most popular AOB post this year. If we had the time, we would write a post on this issue every single day. This is such a hot topic right now. We encourage you to contribute on this issue by sending us information. If you want to guest post, we will gladly share it with hundreds of subscribers and thousands of readers, and we won’t hesitate to give you credit.
7. Florida Homeowners Insurance Claims for Hail Damage to the Roof – Article & Analysis: hundreds of people viewed this post from a few months ago. This is probably the second most controversial issue in the industry (behind the AOB claims issues). We would also welcome you to guest post on this issue; help our readers out; and give you and your company exposure.
8. Florida Homeowners Insurance Claims for Water Leak Not Excluded as a Matter of Law: hundreds of readers reviewed our detailed analysis on what could be the most important Florida homeowners insurance appellate decision of the year. If you haven’t read the case or my article and you’re handling homeowners insurance claims in Florida, then you’re committing malpractice. It’s an extremely important decision moving forward.
9. All of the Posts on the Citizens Sinkhole Settlements: here is a post on the most recent Citizens sinkhole settlement, and it has links to all of the other Citizens sinkhole settlements.
10. All the Posts on the Citizens Takeouts: here is a link to the latest post on this year’s Citizens takeouts. While reading that post, you can find links to all of the prior settlements.
If you have any questions about this article or anything else Florida homeowners insurance claims related, please contact us.