Notices and Disclaimers
I want to make sure that everyone reading this is clear on the purpose and scope of http://firstpartyproperty.com/blog/ and all its pages and posts (hereinafter referred to as “the blog”). By reading the blog or any page associated with it in any way, whether it be the blog itself or a link, you agree to the following terms:
1. The information provided on the blog is just information I find and thoughts that come to mind relating to that information. Nothing in the blog should be considered legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice. The information on the blog is limited to the specific facts discussed. The information on the blog should not be applied in any way without additional legal advice because the blog is no substitute for consultation with a lawyer, accounting, tax or other counselor.
2. Although I am reasonably trying to make sure that I provide you with accurate information, the information on the blog may not be correct, timely, accurate, and complete. The blog and everyone associated with it disclaim its correctness, timeliness, accuracy, and completeness for any particular use. Further, the blog and everyone associated with it disclaim any warranty, express or implied (including but not limited to performance, merchantability and fitness), for any particular use.
3. You cannot hold the blog and/or anyone associated with it liable to you and/or anyone else for any decision made or action taken relying on the information on the blog. You cannot hold the blog and/or anyone associated with it liable for any damages, including but not limited to consequential, special, or similar damages.
4. If you provide the blog with information, I will not share it with anyone unless you approve that sharing.
5. The blog links to other websites; however, please note that the blog has no control of those sites or how they operate.