Florida Homeowners Insurance Claims Resources Page
Our Resources Page is filled with the tools you need to master Florida homeowners insurance claims and litigation.
The quickest way to the top of the industry is to learn from the best. That’s what we did.
Our Resources include books, email subscriptions, newsletters, and websites.
Although there is a lot here, we will make sure to tell you which resources are the must-haves.
Great Homeowners Insurance Books
Wesley Todd – Florida Homeowners Insurance Claims and Litigation Handbook (99 pages)
- A must-have for anyone in the Florida homeowners insurance claims and litigation industry
- I have sold hundreds off these books offering a money-back guarantee.
- More like a database than a book, the Florida Homeowners Insurance Claims and Litigation Handbook teaches you the 22 things you need to know to master the industry and includes databases of thousands of attorneys and adjusters.
- Click the image below to access the Handbook now.
As the founder of CaseGlide’s claims litigation management and analytics software, I have authored a great deal of other industry-leading E-Books, White Papers, reports, and publications on the insurance claims industry and innovation. Click the CaseGlide image above to access those resources.
To learn more about how CaseGlide has transformed the Florida homeowners insurance industry, visit www.caseglide.com.
Our Great Links
Did you know First Party Property Insurance Blog has been viewed over 85,000 times? Find out why by taking your time and seeing how much valuable information is on this site:
- our Working Index with outlines and analysis of all of the key Florida homeowners insurance cases
- our Homeowners Insurance Statutes Page with not only all of the key Florida homeowners insurance laws; but also what you need to know about each Florida homeowners insurance law
- our Florida Homeowners Insurers Statistics and Lists – find our lists of the largest Florida homeowners insurers
- our List of Florida Public Adjusters; and
- our List of Law Firms and Lawyers Handling Homeowners Insurance Claims and Lawsuits