Florida Approves Takeout of More Than 210,00 Insurance Policies from Citizens
Late last week, Florida approved more than 210,000 takeouts of personal and commercial property insurance policies from Citizens. This follows September’s takeout opportunity of approximately 425,000 policies discussed in this article.
In this October takeout, Florida regulators approved the following takeouts:
• American Colonial Insurance Company – 22,050 personal residential policies
• Cypress Property & Casualty Insurance Company – 23,000 personal residential policies
• Heritage Property & Casualty Insurance Company – 20,000 personal residential policies and up to 600 commercial residential polices
• Homeowners Choice Property & Casualty Insurance Company – 69,000 personal residential policies
• Mount Beacon Insurance Company – 29,515 personal residential policies
• Olympus Insurance Company – 10,000 personal residential policies
• Safepoint Insurance Company – 18,000 personal residential policies
• United Property & Casualty Insurance Company – 2,027 commercial residential policies
• Weston Insurance Company – 19,515 personal residential policies and up to 1,781 commercial residential and non-residential policies
Have Any More Questions about Florida Homeowners Insurance Claims?
photo from: https://www.citizensfla.com/about/newsroom.cfm