Florida Approves Takeout of More Than 180,000 Insurance Policies from Citizens
Florida recently approved more than 180,000 takeouts of personal and commercial property insurance policies from Citizens. This follows September’s takeout opportunity of approximately 425,000 policies discussed in this article, and an earlier October takeout of over 200,000 policies discussed here.
In the most recent takeout, Florida regulators approved the following takeouts:
• Anchor Property & Casualty Insurance Company Insurance Company – 50,000 personal residential policies
• Avatar Property & Casualty Insurance Company – 10,000 personal residential policies
• Cypress Property & Casualty Insurance Company – 23,000 personal residential policies
• Heritage Property & Casualty Insurance Company – 20,000 personal residential policies and up to 500 commercial residential polices
• Mount Beacon Insurance Company – 38,485 personal residential policies
• Prepared Insurance Company – 20,000 personal residential policies
• Security First Insurance Company – 8,555 personal residential policies
• Southern Oak Insurance Company – 10,000 personal residential policies
• United Property & Casualty Insurance Company – 2,027 commercial residential policies
Have any more questions about this article or other Florida homeowners insurance claims issues? Please contact us.